This work was supported by Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research for Young Scientists (S) (No. 19675002) and for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 18066003) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). G.H. acknowledges the Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation. Y.N. also thanks to the Iketani Science & Technology Foundation and the Japan Securities Scholarship Foundation. We thank Mr. Yusuke Shimada for some experiments at the initial stage of this work.
Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Propargylic Substitution Reactions of Propargylic Acetates with Amines†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3841–3843, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Hattori, G., Matsuzawa, H., Miyake, Y. and Nishibayashi, Y. (2008), Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Propargylic Substitution Reactions of Propargylic Acetates with Amines. Angew. Chem., 120: 3841–3843. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800276
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
- Iketani Science & Technology Foundation and the Japan Securities Scholarship Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!