We gratefully acknowledge the DFG for financial support within the framework of the priority program SPP 1178 “Experimental Electron Density”.
Solvent Effect on Color, Band Shape, and Charge-Density Distribution for Merocyanine Dyes Close to the Cyanine Limit†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4605–4608, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Würthner, F., Archetti, G., Schmidt, R. and Kuball, H.-G. (2008), Solvent Effect on Color, Band Shape, and Charge-Density Distribution for Merocyanine Dyes Close to the Cyanine Limit. Angew. Chem., 120: 4605–4608. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800279
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
- DFG. Grant Number: SPP 1178 “Experimental Electron Density”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!