We greatly acknowledge financial support from the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. G200077500), National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20121202, 20332060, and 20423001), and Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. We thank Ping Lu in this group for reproducing the results presented in Table 1 (entries 3, 8, and 14) and Table 2 (entry 1).
[Pd(PPh3)4]-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Synthesis of trans-1,2-Diazetidines from 2,3-Allenyl Hydrazines and Aryl Halides†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4657–4659, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Cheng, X. and Ma, S. (2008), [Pd(PPh3)4]-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Synthesis of trans-1,2-Diazetidines from 2,3-Allenyl Hydrazines and Aryl Halides. Angew. Chem., 120: 4657–4659. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800364
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: G200077500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20121202, 20332060, 20423001
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!