This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) and Scientific Research on the Priority Area “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resource” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan, as well as by Asahi Glass and Sumitomo Foundation. We are grateful to Prof. K. Ishihara, M. Hatano, and Prof. D. Uemura (Nagoya University) for the use of GC and polarimeter instruments.
RhI-Catalyzed Hydration of Organonitriles under Ambient Conditions†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3663–3665, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Goto, A., Endo, K. and Saito, S. (2008), RhI-Catalyzed Hydration of Organonitriles under Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem., 120: 3663–3665. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800366
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Asahi Glass and Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!