The work in Berlin is part of the EnerChem project of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft. T.J. gratefully acknowledges support by the “Fonds der Chemischen Industrie” and the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)” within the Emmy-Noether Program. The authors thank Prof. Claus, TU Darmstadt, for providing the samples which were prepared within the “Brückenschlag” Project of the DFG.
Surface Chemistry of Ag Particles: Identification of Oxide Species by Aberration-Corrected TEM and by DFT Calculations†
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 27, pages 5083–5086, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Su, D. S., Jacob, T., Hansen, Thomas W., Wang, D., Schlögl, R., Freitag, B. and Kujawa, S. (2008), Surface Chemistry of Ag Particles: Identification of Oxide Species by Aberration-Corrected TEM and by DFT Calculations. Angew. Chem., 120: 5083–5086. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800406
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!