We are grateful to the National Science Foundation for financial support of this research (CHE-0548209, CHE-0450638, and CHE-0131944). Calculations were performed on the National Science Foundation Terascale Computing System at the NCSA and on the UCLA ATS Cluster. P.H.-Y.C. is grateful for discussions with the new-reactions subgroup of the Wender labs.
Substituent Effects, Reactant Preorganization, and Ligand Exchange Control the Reactivity in RhI-Catalyzed (5+2) Cycloadditions between Vinylcyclopropanes and Alkynes†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4003–4005, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, P., Cheong, P.-Y., Yu, Z.-X., Wender, Paul A. and Houk, Kendall N. (2008), Substituent Effects, Reactant Preorganization, and Ligand Exchange Control the Reactivity in RhI-Catalyzed (5+2) Cycloadditions between Vinylcyclopropanes and Alkynes. Angew. Chem., 120: 4003–4005. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800420
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0548209, CHE-0450638, CHE-0131944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!