We are grateful to the National Science Foundation for financial support of this research (CHE-0548209, CHE-0450638, and CHE-0131944). Calculations were performed on the National Science Foundation Terascale Computing System at the NCSA and on the UCLA ATS Cluster. P.H.-Y.C. is grateful for discussions with the new-reactions subgroup of the Wender labs.
Substituent Effects, Reactant Preorganization, and Ligand Exchange Control the Reactivity in RhI-Catalyzed (5+2) Cycloadditions between Vinylcyclopropanes and Alkynes†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4003–4005, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, P., Cheong, P.-Y., Yu, Z.-X., Wender, Paul A. and Houk, Kendall N. (2008), Substituent Effects, Reactant Preorganization, and Ligand Exchange Control the Reactivity in RhI-Catalyzed (5+2) Cycloadditions between Vinylcyclopropanes and Alkynes. Angew. Chem., 120: 4003–4005. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800420
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0548209, CHE-0450638, CHE-0131944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!