We thank F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG for support of this research. We are indebted to Frank Senner and Pia Warga for their great dedication in measuring the physicochemical data described herein.
Spirocyclic Oxetanes: Synthesis and Properties†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4588–4591, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Wuitschik, G., Rogers-Evans, M., Buckl, A., Bernasconi, M., Märki, M., Godel, T., Fischer, H., Wagner, B., Parrilla, I., Schuler, F., Schneider, J., Alker, A., Schweizer, W. Bernd., Müller, K. and Carreira, Erick M. (2008), Spirocyclic Oxetanes: Synthesis and Properties. Angew. Chem., 120: 4588–4591. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800450
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!