This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) and for Encouragement of Young Scientists, and by Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). T.D. and A.M. acknowledge support from the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan and a research fellowship from J.S.P.S. for Young Scientists.
A Chiral Hypervalent Iodine(III) Reagent for Enantioselective Dearomatization of Phenols†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3847–3850, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Dohi, T., Maruyama, A., Takenaga, N., Senami, K., Minamitsuji, Y., Fujioka, H., Caemmerer, Simon B. and Kita, Y. (2008), A Chiral Hypervalent Iodine(III) Reagent for Enantioselective Dearomatization of Phenols. Angew. Chem., 120: 3847–3850. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800464
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!