This work was supported by Duke University. We thank T. Ribeiro for assistance with 2D NMR experiments.
1,2,3-Triazole CH⋅⋅⋅Cl− Contacts Guide Anion Binding and Concomitant Folding in 1,4-Diaryl Triazole Oligomers†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3800–3803, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Juwarker, H., Lenhardt, Jeremy M., Pham, David M. and Craig, Stephen L. (2008), 1,2,3-Triazole CH⋅⋅⋅Cl− Contacts Guide Anion Binding and Concomitant Folding in 1,4-Diaryl Triazole Oligomers. Angew. Chem., 120: 3800–3803. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800548
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!