We gratefully acknowledge the University of California, Berkeley, NIHGMS (grant no. R01 GM074774), Merck Research Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amgen Inc., and Novartis for financial support. We thank Prof. E. Vedejs and Dr. S. T. Staben for helpful discussions.
Synthesis of (−)-Octalactin A by a Strategic Vanadium-Catalyzed Oxidative Kinetic Resolution†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3815–3818, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Radosevich, Alexander T., Chan, Vincent S., Shih, H.-W. and Toste, F. Dean. (2008), Synthesis of (−)-Octalactin A by a Strategic Vanadium-Catalyzed Oxidative Kinetic Resolution. Angew. Chem., 120: 3815–3818. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800554
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
- University of California, Berkeley
- NIHGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM074774
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Amgen Inc.,
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!