This work was supported by a grant from MarineBio21, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Korea, and a grant from the Center for Bioactive Molecular Hybrids (Yonsei University and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation). BK21 Graduate Fellowship grants to C.H.K. and K.P.J., and a Seoul Science Fellowship grant to C.H.K. are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Maruoka for a generous gift of his catalyst.
A Carbonyl Ylide Cycloaddition Approach to Platensimycin†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4073–4075, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, C., Jang, K., Choi, S., Chung, Y. and Lee, E. (2008), A Carbonyl Ylide Cycloaddition Approach to Platensimycin. Angew. Chem., 120: 4073–4075. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800568
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- MarineBio21, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Korea
- Center for Bioactive Molecular Hybrids (Yonsei University and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation)
- BK21 Graduate Fellowship
- Seoul Science Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!