This research was supported by ETH and agrant from the Swiss National Science Foundation. Postdoctoral scholarships were provided by the Carlsberg foundation (A.M.S.), Fonds NATEQ (J.M.M.), and NSF (N.R.W.).
Synthesis of 35-Deoxy Amphotericin B Methyl Ester: A Strategy for Molecular Editing†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4407–4410, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Szpilman, Alex M., Cereghetti, Damiano M., Wurtz, Nicholas R., Manthorpe, Jeffrey M. and Carreira, Erick M. (2008), Synthesis of 35-Deoxy Amphotericin B Methyl Ester: A Strategy for Molecular Editing. Angew. Chem., 120: 4407–4410. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800589
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!