This research was supported by a grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation. Postdoctoral scholarships were provided by the Carlsberg foundation (A.M.S.) and Fonds NATEQ (J.M.M.).
Synthesis and Biological Studies of 35-Deoxy Amphotericin B Methyl Ester†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4411–4414, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Szpilman, Alex M., Manthorpe, Jeffrey M. and Carreira, Erick M. (2008), Synthesis and Biological Studies of 35-Deoxy Amphotericin B Methyl Ester. Angew. Chem., 120: 4411–4414. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800590
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!