C.C.L. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. SSRL operations are funded by the DOE and BES. The SMB program is supported by the NIH, NCRR, BTP, and by the DOE, BER. This publication was made possible by grant number 5 P41 RR001209 from the NCRR, a component of the NIH. Its contents are the responsibility of the authors and do not represent the official view of the NCRR or NIH.
An Electron-Transfer Series of High-Valent Chromium Complexes with Redox Non-Innocent, Non-Heme Ligands†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6484–6487, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, Connie C., DeBeer George, S., Weyhermüller, T., Bill, E., Bothe, E. and Wieghardt, K. (2008), An Electron-Transfer Series of High-Valent Chromium Complexes with Redox Non-Innocent, Non-Heme Ligands. Angew. Chem., 120: 6484–6487. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800669
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2008
- BER. Grant Number: 5 P41 RR001209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!