This work was funded by a LDRD from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, MARCO/MSD Focus Research Center, a Junior Faculty Award from UC Berkeley (A.J.), a Human Frontiers Science Program fellowship (R.Y.), and an Intel Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship (J.H.).
Phosphine Oxide Monolayers on SiO2 Surfaces†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4512–4514, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Yerushalmi, R., Ho, Johnny C., Fan, Z. and Javey, A. (2008), Phosphine Oxide Monolayers on SiO2 Surfaces. Angew. Chem., 120: 4512–4514. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800737
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
- LDRD from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- MARCO/MSD Focus Research Center
- Junior Faculty Award from UC Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!