This work was partially supported by a Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformation of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology (Japan). J.I. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists.
Chiral Phosphoric Acid Catalyzed Enantioselective Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles with Nitroalkenes: Cooperative Effect of 3 Å Molecular Sieves†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 4080–4082, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Itoh, J., Fuchibe, K. and Akiyama, T. (2008), Chiral Phosphoric Acid Catalyzed Enantioselective Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles with Nitroalkenes: Cooperative Effect of 3 Å Molecular Sieves. Angew. Chem., 120: 4080–4082. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800770
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!