The authors would like to thank David Okawa and Prof. Alex Zettl for granting use of their multiple wavelength Renishaw MicroRaman instrument. We would like to thank Allan Smith for helpful discussions and Craig Steinmaus for providing the well-water samples and AFS data. Additionally, we would like to acknowledge the NIEHS Superfund Basic Research Program and the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231 for funding.
Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Trace Arsenic Detection in Contaminated Water†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6556–6560, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Mulvihill, M., Tao, A., Benjauthrit, K., Arnold, J. and Yang, P. (2008), Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Trace Arsenic Detection in Contaminated Water. Angew. Chem., 120: 6556–6560. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800776
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
- NIEHS Superfund Basic Research Program
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!