This work was financially supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, the Interdisciplinary program “Imagerie du Petit Animal” (CNRS), and European network (EMIL) no. 50356. It was performed within the European COST Action D38.
Detection of Enzymatic Activity by PARACEST MRI: A General Approach to Target a Large Variety of Enzymes†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4442–4444, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Chauvin, T., Durand, P., Bernier, M., Meudal, H., Doan, B.-T., Noury, F., Badet, B., Beloeil, J.-C. and Tóth, É. (2008), Detection of Enzymatic Activity by PARACEST MRI: A General Approach to Target a Large Variety of Enzymes. Angew. Chem., 120: 4442–4444. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800809
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2008
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- European network. Grant Number: 50356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!