This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmelman Center for Molecular Design and NATO (SfP 981964). T.G. thanks the EU for a Marie Curie fellowship. M.E.v.d.B. is the incumbent of the Dewey David Stone and Harry Levine Career Development Chair and is Head of the Minerva Junior Research Group.
Redox-Active Monolayers as a Versatile Platform for Integrating Boolean Logic Gates†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 29, pages 5402–5406, July 7, 2008
How to Cite
Gupta, T. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2008), Redox-Active Monolayers as a Versatile Platform for Integrating Boolean Logic Gates. Angew. Chem., 120: 5402–5406. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800830
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- Helen and Martin Kimmelman Center for Molecular Design
- NATO. Grant Number: SfP 981964
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!