This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) and by the Dutch Polymer Institute. W. K. Gerritsen (University Eindhoven) is gratefully acknowledged for the GPC measurements and Dr. T. J. Burchell (University of Ottawa) for solving the crystal structures.
Chromium Catalysts Supported by a Nonspectator NPN Ligand: Isolation of Single-Component Chromium Polymerization Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 31, pages 5900–5903, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Albahily, K., Koç, E., Al-Baldawi, D., Savard, D., Gambarotta, S., Burchell, Tara J. and Duchateau, R. (2008), Chromium Catalysts Supported by a Nonspectator NPN Ligand: Isolation of Single-Component Chromium Polymerization Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 120: 5900–5903. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800845
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Dutch Polymer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!