This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Research Chair Program, Simon Fraser University and the University of Zürich. K.K.B. would like to acknowledge the Swiss National Science Foundation for support of this work, and Donald Truhlar for enabling the use of the M06-2X functional recently developed but not yet in the public domain.
Modulating the Lewis Acidity of Boron Using a Photoswitch†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 27, pages 5112–5115, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Lemieux, V., Spantulescu, M. Daniel., Baldridge, Kim K. and Branda, Neil R. (2008), Modulating the Lewis Acidity of Boron Using a Photoswitch. Angew. Chem., 120: 5112–5115. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800869
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair Program
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!