This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (C.A.R.) and the EPSRC (J.F.N., J.C.G.) and the Oxford Supercomputer Centre. We thank Dr. C. Tate, Dr. S. B Clendenning and Prof. F. G. N. Cloke for assistance with obtaining the tri- and monophosphabenzenes.
The Low Basicity of Phosphabenzenes: First Examples of Protonation, Alkylation, and Silylation Reactions†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3861–3864, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Tham, Fook S., Nixon, John F., Taylor, C., Green, Jennifer C. and Reed, Christopher A. (2008), The Low Basicity of Phosphabenzenes: First Examples of Protonation, Alkylation, and Silylation Reactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 3861–3864. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800878
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2008
- National Science Foundation
- Oxford Supercomputer Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!