Prof. K. Shimazu, Prof. W. Chun, and Dr. K. Nakata (Hokkaido University) are acknowledged for XPS measurements. This work was financially supported by PRESTO (JST) (to M.S.), Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research (B) (to M.S.), Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (to M.S. and K.H.), and the Global COE Program (to K.H.; Project No. B01: Catalysis as the Basis for Innovation in Materials Science) from MEXT (Japan).
Self-Assembled Monolayers of Compact Phosphanes with Alkanethiolate Pendant Groups: Remarkable Reusability and Substrate Selectivity in Rh Catalysis†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5709–5712, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Hara, K., Akiyama, R., Takakusagi, S., Uosaki, K., Yoshino, T., Kagi, H. and Sawamura, M. (2008), Self-Assembled Monolayers of Compact Phosphanes with Alkanethiolate Pendant Groups: Remarkable Reusability and Substrate Selectivity in Rh Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 120: 5709–5712. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800884
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2008
- PRESTO (JST)
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!