Y.Y. thanks the University of California, Riverside for start-up fund and the Regents' Fellowship, and the Chinese-American Faculty Association of Southern California for the Robert T. Poe Faculty Development Grant. We thank Dr. Bozhilov and Mr. McDaniel at the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis at UCR for assistance with TEM analysis. Dr. C. K. Erdonmez is acknowledged for reading the manuscript. S.A. is supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Formation of Hollow Silica Colloids through a Spontaneous Dissolution–Regrowth Process†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 31, pages 5890–5895, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Ge, J., Hu, Y., Zhang, Q., Aloni, S. and Yin, Y. (2008), Formation of Hollow Silica Colloids through a Spontaneous Dissolution–Regrowth Process. Angew. Chem., 120: 5890–5895. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800927
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- University of California, Riverside
- Chinese-American Faculty Association of Southern California
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!