This work was supported by a KOSEF grant funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) (R0A-2007-000-20027-0). J.H.H., J.H.C., and K.J.L. were supported by Creative Research Initiatives of the MOST.
Two-Photon Fluorescent Probes for Intracellular Free Zinc Ions in Living Tissue†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5245–5248, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H., Seo, M., An, M., Hong, J., Tian, Y., Choi, J., Kwon, O., Lee, Kyoung J. and Cho, B. (2008), Two-Photon Fluorescent Probes for Intracellular Free Zinc Ions in Living Tissue. Angew. Chem., 120: 5245–5248. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800929
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST). Grant Number: R0A-2007-000-20027-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!