Generous financial support by the MPG, NSERC (fellowship to L.M.), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the colleagues in our HPLC, NMR, and X-ray departments for excellent support, and Umicore AG & Co KG, Hanau, for a gift of noble-metal salts.
On the Nature of the Reactive Intermediates in Gold-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization Reactions†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 27, pages 5108–5111, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Fürstner, A. and Morency, L. (2008), On the Nature of the Reactive Intermediates in Gold-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization Reactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 5108–5111. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800934
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!