M.H. was supported by fellowships from the Swiss National Science Foundation (grant no. PBBE2-108568) and NSERC. M.H. thanks Dr. E. Hollenstein for help with the manuscript.
A Highly Selective DNAzyme Sensor for Mercuric Ions†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4418–4422, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Hollenstein, M., Hipolito, C., Lam, C., Dietrich, D. and Perrin, David M. (2008), A Highly Selective DNAzyme Sensor for Mercuric Ions. Angew. Chem., 120: 4418–4422. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800960
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBBE2-108568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!