This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation, the Fund for the Promotion of Research at the Technion, and the Minerva Foundation in Munich. D.B.-Z. and Mark B. are grateful to the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption (Israel) for a Kamea scholarship.
The Synthesis and Isolation of a Metal-Substituted Bis-silene†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 23, pages 4415–4417, May 26, 2008
How to Cite
Bravo-Zhivotovskii, D., Dobrovetsky, R., Nemirovsky, D., Molev, V., Bendikov, M., Molev, G., Botoshansky, M. and Apeloig, Y. (2008), The Synthesis and Isolation of a Metal-Substituted Bis-silene. Angew. Chem., 120: 4415–4417. doi: 10.1002/ange.200800973
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
- Minerva Foundation in Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!