This work was supported by the NSFC (grant nos. 50673098 and 20772152) and the Renmin University of China. V.W.-W.Y. acknowledges receipt of a Distinguished Research Achievement Award from the University of Hong Kong. This work was supported by a Central Allocation Vote (CAV) grant (project no. HKU 2/05C) and a National Natural Science Foundation of China and Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme (NSFC-RGC project no. N_HKU 737/06) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, P.R. China.
Au36 Crown: A Macrocyclization Directed by Metal–Metal Bonding Interactions†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4627–4630, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, S.-Y., Sun, Q.-F., Lee, T.-M., Cheng, E.-C., Li, Y.-Z. and Yam, V.-W. (2008), Au36 Crown: A Macrocyclization Directed by Metal–Metal Bonding Interactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 4627–4630. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801001
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2008
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50673098, 20772152
- Renmin University of China
- University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: Central Allocation Vote (CAV), HKU 2/05C
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N_HKU 737/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!