This work was supported by the NSFC (grant nos. 50673098 and 20772152) and the Renmin University of China. V.W.-W.Y. acknowledges receipt of a Distinguished Research Achievement Award from the University of Hong Kong. This work was supported by a Central Allocation Vote (CAV) grant (project no. HKU 2/05C) and a National Natural Science Foundation of China and Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme (NSFC-RGC project no. N_HKU 737/06) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, P.R. China.
Au36 Crown: A Macrocyclization Directed by Metal–Metal Bonding Interactions†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4627–4630, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, S.-Y., Sun, Q.-F., Lee, T.-M., Cheng, E.-C., Li, Y.-Z. and Yam, V.-W. (2008), Au36 Crown: A Macrocyclization Directed by Metal–Metal Bonding Interactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 4627–4630. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801001
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2008
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50673098, 20772152
- Renmin University of China
- University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: Central Allocation Vote (CAV), HKU 2/05C
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N_HKU 737/06
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z801001_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.