Financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is gratefully acknowledged (Institute Partnership Grant 3 Fokoop DEU/1054096).
Synthesis of Trifluoromethyl-Substituted Proline Analogues as 19F NMR Labels for Peptides in the Polyproline II Conformation†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 31, pages 5849–5851, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Mykhailiuk, Pavel K., Afonin, S., Palamarchuk, Gennady V., Shishkin, Oleg V., Ulrich, Anne S. and Komarov, Igor V. (2008), Synthesis of Trifluoromethyl-Substituted Proline Analogues as 19F NMR Labels for Peptides in the Polyproline II Conformation. Angew. Chem., 120: 5849–5851. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801022
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Grant Number: DEU/1054096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!