The research carried out at BNL was supported by the US Department of Energy, Chemical Sciences Division. J.A.R. acknowledges the support of the Generalitat de Catalunya in a visit to the Universitat de Barcelona. F.V. thanks the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and Universitat de Barcelona for supporting his predoctoral research. K.N. thanks the Nippon Foundation for Materials Science for grants that made possible part of this work. Computational time on the Marenostrum supercomputer of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center is gratefully acknowledged.
Dissociation of SO2 on Au/TiC(001): Effects of Au–C Interactions and Charge Polarization†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6787–6791, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Rodriguez, José A., Liu, P., Viñes, F., Illas, F., Takahashi, Y. and Nakamura, K. (2008), Dissociation of SO2 on Au/TiC(001): Effects of Au–C Interactions and Charge Polarization. Angew. Chem., 120: 6787–6791. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801027
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- US Department of Energy, Chemical Sciences Division
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- Nippon Foundation for Materials Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!