Financial support by the DFG (international research training group “soft condensed matter”) and by the BMBF (project 03X5505) is gratefully acknowledged. S.M. is indebted to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and to the Hermann Schnell Foundation.
Crystalline Polymer Ultrathin Films from Mesoscopic Precursors†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 24, pages 4585–4587, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Tong, Q., Krumova, M. and Mecking, S. (2008), Crystalline Polymer Ultrathin Films from Mesoscopic Precursors. Angew. Chem., 120: 4585–4587. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801028
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03X5505
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Hermann Schnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!