This work was supported by a doctoral training account award from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) (UK).
Organogelation of Sheet–Helix Diblock Copolypeptides†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5238–5240, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Gibson, Matthew I. and Cameron, Neil R. (2008), Organogelation of Sheet–Helix Diblock Copolypeptides. Angew. Chem., 120: 5238–5240. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801056
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!