Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Total Synthesis of (±)-Axinellamines A and B†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 19, pages 3637–3639, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
O'Malley, Daniel P., Yamaguchi, J., Young, Ian S., Seiple, Ian B. and Baran, Phil S. (2008), Total Synthesis of (±)-Axinellamines A and B. Angew. Chem., 120: 3637–3639. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801138
We thank Prof. R. J. Quinn for a sample of authentic 1. Financial support for this work was provided by the NIH/NIGMS (GM-073949), Bristol–Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Merck, the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a postdoctoral fellowship to J.Y., the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) for a postdoctoral fellowship to I.S.Y., and the U.S. Department of Defense and the Hertz Foundation for predoctoral fellowships to D.P.O.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2008
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: GM-073949
- Bristol–Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Hertz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!