This study was supported by the NanoSci-ERA program, administered by the EC and the Israel Science Foundation.
CdS Nanoparticles/β-Cyclodextrin-Functionalized Electrodes for Enhanced Photoelectrochemistry†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6731–6735, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Yildiz, H., Tel-Vered, R. and Willner, I. (2008), CdS Nanoparticles/β-Cyclodextrin-Functionalized Electrodes for Enhanced Photoelectrochemistry. Angew. Chem., 120: 6731–6735. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801141
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!