We thank FMC, Princeton, for access to GC-MS instrumentation and NSF (CHE-0221978 (R.N.A., J.T.G.) and CHE 0616633 (J.T.G.)), NIH (GM 072506 (R.N.A.) and 2R37M036298 (J.T.G.)), the Henry Dreyfus Foundation (R.N.A.), and the Howard Hughes Foundation (R.N.A.) for support of this work.
Cage Escape Competes with Geminate Recombination during Alkane Hydroxylation by the Diiron Oxygenase AlkB†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5310–5312, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Austin, Rachel N., Luddy, K., Erickson, K., Pender-Cudlip, M., Bertrand, E., Deng, D., Buzdygon, Ryan S., van Beilen, Jan B. and Groves, John T. (2008), Cage Escape Competes with Geminate Recombination during Alkane Hydroxylation by the Diiron Oxygenase AlkB. Angew. Chem., 120: 5310–5312. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801184
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0221978, CHE 0616633
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM 072506, 2R37M036298
- Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- Howard Hughes Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!