We thank the EPSRC for funding. A.P.S. thanks the EU for a Marie Curie fellowship. I.M. also thanks the EU for a Marie Curie Chair and the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award (2005).
Iridium-Catalyzed Dehydrocoupling of Primary Amine–Borane Adducts: A Route to High Molecular Weight Polyaminoboranes, Boron–Nitrogen Analogues of Polyolefins†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 33, pages 6308–6311, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Staubitz, A., Presa Soto, A. and Manners, I. (2008), Iridium-Catalyzed Dehydrocoupling of Primary Amine–Borane Adducts: A Route to High Molecular Weight Polyaminoboranes, Boron–Nitrogen Analogues of Polyolefins. Angew. Chem., 120: 6308–6311. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801197
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!