We thank Prof. Ikebukuro (TUAT) for helpful discussions. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (17035025) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT).
Macrocyclic Hexaoxazoles as Sequence- and Mode-Selective G-Quadruplex Binders†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5639–5642, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Tera, M., Ishizuka, H., Takagi, M., Suganuma, M., Shin-ya, K. and Nagasawa, K. (2008), Macrocyclic Hexaoxazoles as Sequence- and Mode-Selective G-Quadruplex Binders. Angew. Chem., 120: 5639–5642. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801235
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!