This research was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). We thank Hiroshi Kiyohara for helpful discussion.
The Fluorenone Imines of Glycine Esters and Their Phosphonic Acid Analogues†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5695–5697, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Kobayashi, S., Yazaki, R., Seki, K. and Yamashita, Y. (2008), The Fluorenone Imines of Glycine Esters and Their Phosphonic Acid Analogues. Angew. Chem., 120: 5695–5697. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801322
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!