This work was sponsored by a Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 17350044) and by an Encouragement of Young Scientists (no. 18750113) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan. J.A. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. The calculations were performed on the RIKEN Super Combined Cluster (RSCC).
“Conformational” Solvatochromism: Spatial Discrimination of Nonpolar Solvents by Using a Supramolecular Box of a π-Conjugated Zinc Bisporphyrin Rotamer†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5231–5234, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Aimi, J., Nagamine, Y., Tsuda, A., Muranaka, A., Uchiyama, M. and Aida, T. (2008), “Conformational” Solvatochromism: Spatial Discrimination of Nonpolar Solvents by Using a Supramolecular Box of a π-Conjugated Zinc Bisporphyrin Rotamer. Angew. Chem., 120: 5231–5234. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801332
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 17350044
- Encouragement of Young Scientists. Grant Number: 18750113
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan
- JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!