This work was supported in part by “The innovative research on symbiosis technologies for human and robots in the elderly dominated society,” 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE) Program Japan Society or the Promotion of Science; “Establishment of Consolidated Research Institute for Advanced Science, and Medical Care”, Encouraging Development Strategic Research Centers Program, the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan); and “Fundamental Study for Intelligent Machines to Coexist with Nature”, Advanced Research Institute for Science and Engineering, Waseda University.
Peristaltic Motion of Polymer Gels†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6792–6795, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Maeda, S., Hara, Y., Yoshida, R. and Hashimoto, S. (2008), Peristaltic Motion of Polymer Gels. Angew. Chem., 120: 6792–6795. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801347
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
- Japan Society or the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Advanced Research Institute for Science and Engineering, Waseda University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!