Acknowledgements are made to Merck, the Robert A. Welch Foundation, the American Chemical Society Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable, and the NIH (Grant No. RO1-GM069445) for partial support of this research.
Carbonyl Propargylation from the Alcohol or Aldehyde Oxidation Level Employing 1,3-Enynes as Surrogates to Preformed Allenylmetal Reagents: A Ruthenium-Catalyzed CC Bond-Forming Transfer Hydrogenation†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5298–5301, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Patman, Ryan L., Williams, Vanessa M., Bower, John F. and Krische, Michael J. (2008), Carbonyl Propargylation from the Alcohol or Aldehyde Oxidation Level Employing 1,3-Enynes as Surrogates to Preformed Allenylmetal Reagents: A Ruthenium-Catalyzed CC Bond-Forming Transfer Hydrogenation. Angew. Chem., 120: 5298–5301. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801359
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
- Robert A. Welch Foundation
- American Chemical Society Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable,
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-GM069445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!