This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20772093, 20502020), the Excellent Youth Foundation of Hubei Scientific Committee, and the startup fund from Wuhan University.
Aryl Halide Tolerated Electrophilic Amination of Arylboronic Acids with N-Chloroamides Catalyzed by CuCl at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6514–6517, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
He, C., Chen, C., Cheng, J., Liu, C., Liu, W., Li, Q. and Lei, A. (2008), Aryl Halide Tolerated Electrophilic Amination of Arylboronic Acids with N-Chloroamides Catalyzed by CuCl at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem., 120: 6514–6517. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801427
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20772093, 20502020
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Hubei Scientific Committee
- Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!