We thank the Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO-CW VICI and TOP grants and NWO Large Investment Subsidy for the Dual-Beam Microscope) and the Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C) for financial support.
Intergrowth Structure of Zeolite Crystals and Pore Orientation of Individual Subunits Revealed by Electron Backscatter Diffraction/Focused Ion Beam Experiments†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5719–5722, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Stavitski, E., Drury, Martyn R., de Winter, D. A. Matthijs., Kox, Marianne H. F. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2008), Intergrowth Structure of Zeolite Crystals and Pore Orientation of Individual Subunits Revealed by Electron Backscatter Diffraction/Focused Ion Beam Experiments. Angew. Chem., 120: 5719–5722. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801433
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
- Dutch National Science Foundation
- Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!