This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 13304049 and 140440120) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), the Program Research, Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Tohoku University, and the Support for Young Researchers, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University The authors thank Dr. Chizuko Kabuto, Tohoku University, for obtaining the X-ray data.
Poly(Biradicals): Oligomers of 1,3-Diphosphacyclobutane-2,4-diyl Units†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6518–6521, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Ito, S., Miura, J., Morita, N., Yoshifuji, M. and Arduengo, Anthony J. (2008), Poly(Biradicals): Oligomers of 1,3-Diphosphacyclobutane-2,4-diyl Units. Angew. Chem., 120: 6518–6521. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801461
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 13304049, 140440120
- Program Research, Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Tohoku University
- Support for Young Researchers, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!