We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 46059) for support of this work. We are grateful to Merck, Amgen, and Boehringer Ingelheim for additional support. The Varian NMR instruments used in this work were purchased with funding from the NSF (CHE 9808061 and DBI 9729592).
A General and Efficient Method for the Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling of 2-Pyridyl Nucleophiles†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 25, pages 4773–4776, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Billingsley, Kelvin L. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2008), A General and Efficient Method for the Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling of 2-Pyridyl Nucleophiles. Angew. Chem., 120: 4773–4776. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801465
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 46059
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 9808061, DBI 9729592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!