This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant nos. 20571050 and 20771072). We thank Xin-Hui Zhou and Prof. Dr. Jing-Lin Zuo at Nanjing University for the CD spectroscopy measurement and explanation.
Concomitant and Controllable Chiral/Racemic Polymorphs: From Achirality to Isotactic, Syndiotactic, and Heterotactic Chirality†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6471–6474, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Li, X.-Z., Li, M., Li, Z., Hou, J.-Z., Huang, X.-C. and Li, D. (2008), Concomitant and Controllable Chiral/Racemic Polymorphs: From Achirality to Isotactic, Syndiotactic, and Heterotactic Chirality. Angew. Chem., 120: 6471–6474. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801481
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!