This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and Office of Naval Research, by grants from Arizona State University (ASU) to H.Y., and by faculty start-up funds from ASU to Y.L.
DNA-Tile-Directed Self-Assembly of Quantum Dots into Two-Dimensional Nanopatterns†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5235–5237, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Sharma, J., Ke, Y., Lin, C., Chhabra, R., Wang, Q., Nangreave, J., Liu, Y. and Yan, H. (2008), DNA-Tile-Directed Self-Assembly of Quantum Dots into Two-Dimensional Nanopatterns. Angew. Chem., 120: 5235–5237. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801485
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Office of Naval Research
- Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!