S.B. acknowledges support from a Texas A&M diversity fellowship, as well as from the Texas A&M Chemistry-Biology Interface (CBI) program. C.H. thanks the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for a New Faculty Award. Support from startup monies provided by Texas A&M University is gratefully acknowledged.
Time-Resolved Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 28, pages 5313–5315, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Bowen, S. and Hilty, C. (2008), Time-Resolved Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 120: 5313–5315. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801492
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2008
- Texas A&M Chemistry-Biology Interface (CBI) program
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!